[ANNOUNCE] catgirl 2.0a

From: june
This patch fixes SASL PLAIN sending an accidental null byte over
the wire.

This patch also marks away notifications in query windows as general
events so they can be hidden with M-+.

https://git.causal.agency/catgirl/tag/?h=2.0a

Re: [ANNOUNCE] catgirl 2.0a

From: Sebastian LaVine
On Wed Jan 19, 2022 at 11:26 PM EST, june wrote:
> This patch fixes SASL PLAIN sending an accidental null byte over
> the wire.

Thanks for writing and packaging this patch so quickly! \o/

> This patch also marks away notifications in query windows as general
> events so they can be hidden with M-+.
>
> https://git.causal.agency/catgirl/tag/?h=2.0a

I had a bit of a bork packaging the AUR package with this release
because pacman believes that 2.0a < 2.0. On your advice, I introduced[0]
a _pkgver variable to hold the canonical version (for grabbing the
tarball) and fixed up pkgver to 2.0.a, which pacman accepts as newer.

Thanks for your work on catgirl as a whole! May releases become less and
less frequent with time. :)

-- Sebastian LaVine | https://smlavine.com

[0]: https://git.sr.ht/~smlavine/catgirl-aur/commit/b68aa983d2