Sorry about the spam

From: june
To: list
Hi all. I just want to apologize for the spam this list has been
receiving. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it currently.
I also don't know why all of it seems to be in german.

If you ever want to be unsubscribed from this list, just send me
an email directly and I'll remove you.

Re: Sorry about the spam

From: Sebastian LaVine
To: list, june
"fixed it, boss" solution: Block all German characters?

Hi all. I just want to apologize for the spam this list has been
receiving. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it currently.
I also don't know why all of it seems to be in german.

If you ever want to be unsubscribed from this list, just send me
an email directly and I'll remove you.

---
Sebastian LaVine | https://smlavine.com

Re: Sorry about the spam

From: june
Cc: list
> On May 4, 2022, at 11:16, Sebastian LaVine <mail@smlavine.com> wrote:
>
> "fixed it, boss" solution: Block all German characters?

If I was able to do that, I would be able to actually block spam.