keybinds not working

From: r1w1s1
To: list
Hi

  I'm using tilling dwm+st+tmux and the keybinds not work at all
  outside of tilling console only works well. How to fix that ?

  Cheers,

--
r1w1s1

Re: keybinds not working

From: june
To: r1w1s1
Cc: list
> On Jul 31, 2024, at 22:20, r1w1s1 <r1w1s1@disroot.org> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
>  I'm using tilling dwm+st+tmux and the keybinds not work at all
>  outside of tilling console only works well. How to fix that ?

what keybinds? what are you talking about?

Re: keybinds not working

From: Kusoneko
To: r1w1s1
Cc: list

To begin with, dwm and st are suckless.org[https://suckless.org] software, so this mailing list isn't the right place for it, then tmux, iirc, is someone's attempt at doing GNU Screen better and without the GPL license. Both have their own mailing lists which would be more appropriate places to ask for help in.